You can never be bored in The Bell.
Whether you're popping in for a drink on your own, or you're making us a stop as part of a group night out, if you're over 18, we can cater for you and you're always welcome! Our classic pub seating means you can find a corner for two, a seat at the bar most days and week nights, or a long table for a big group if you require.
For entertainment we have:
- Weekly Quiz Night with FREE ENTRY every Monday at 9pm - Beer and cash prizes to be won every week!
- Weekly Texas Hold 'em Poker Night every Tuesday at 8.15pm - £5 buy in, all skill levels welcome!
- Pool table - We have 2 pool teams and pool league matches on Monday evenings
- Dart board
- Pinball Machine
- Quiz Machine
- Fruit Machines
- Shut the Box
- Aunt Sally (Aunt Sally pub team league games are on Wednesdays throughout the summer months)
- Rock Box juke box with over 70,000 songs to choose from, covering classic rock, blues, heavy metal, pop punk, alternative, indie and many more
- Beer garden with outdoor seating
- Daily newspapers
- Regular live music every week with bands and artists from the local area and further afield, offering a variety of covers and originals, with the occasional tribute band. We host Open Mic nights, Jam Nights, Acoustic Nights and local Radio Bicester events throughout the year. Please see our events page for more details!